- SGRC strives to provide a safe environment for the scholars and all members of the community to promote, educate, and develop programs related to sexuality, reproduction, and sexual orientation issues.
- Provides adequate educational infrastructure and facilities, sufficient information, advocacy services, and work together to create an open environment to support the scholars related sexuality, reproduction, and sexual orientation issues.
- Conducts and provides education, social services, supports, and resources to raise awareness of the problems that occur in the community related to the misconceptions about sexuality, reproduction and sexual orientation issues.
- Supports and invigorates research activities, specifically in the study of sexuality, reproduction, and sexual orientation and develop sexuality-related information center to support the library archives.
- Builds relationships with other organizations and communities in the development of individuals and communities as well as cooperating in the nation’s educational effort.